Today I am going to cover one of the most asked questions I get everyday, What is the Advocare 24 Day Challenge Meal Plan ?
This is actually what I loved so much about the 24 day challenge, that the meal plan was so flexible and no food groups are left out.
Below you will find an overview of the Advocare 24 Day Challenge as well as the basic Advocare 24 Day Challenge Meal Plan.
Keep in mind that the basic 24 day program is great all by itself and it has lead to many people jump starting a healthier and lighter lifestyle, however I strongly recommend using one or more of the companion products that are recommended for use during the 24day challenge to achieve optimal results.
Advocare 24 Day Challenge Meal Plan
The Advocare 24 Day Challenge Consists of 2 Phases:
- Cleanse Phase – Days 1-10 – Cleanse Your Body of Harmful Toxins and prepare for maximum apsorbtion of nutrients.
- Max Phase – Days 11-24 – Chose one of three Metabolic Nutrition Systems (MNS) to reach your desired weight loss goal: You can chose, Max C for appetite control, Max E for energy or Max 3 for weight management, appetite control and overall wellness.
As I mentioned above there are companion products that may give you even better results than just the basic Advocare 24 Day Challenge.
- Catalyst – feeds the muscles, helps support post exercise muscle repair and recovery, supports mental focus and energy.
- Thermoplus – helps you use the calories you consume more efficiently (use during Max phase only)
- Carb-Ease Plus – helps to resist the breakdown of carbohydrates and fats, this one is great for those who have a hard time resisting sweets and carb loaded foods.
Advocare 24 Day Challenge Meal Plan
Things that you should know about the Advocare 24 Day Challenge Meal Plan:
- You should always consult with your doctor before making any changes to your diet or fitness routines.
- You should consume half your body weight in ounces of water each day (ex. a 150 lb person should consume 75 oz of water per day)
- Food scales and measuring cups are a great way to determine if you are eating the proper portion sizes at each meal.
- Vegetables are best eaten in their natural form or lightly steamed, cooking can reduce their nutritional value
- When eating starchy foods such as pasta, breads and rice ensure that you are using the whole grain form and not the processed white form.
- Reduce your dietary fat intake at all costs, this includes not using butter, margarine and salad dressings which are high in fat, your vegetables should be cooked in water not oil or butter.
- Avoid fried foods and sugar, if you must have sugar have a piece of fresh fruit.
- Remember this is a challenge, its was not meant to be easy, you may struggle at first and at points throughout the 24 days, we all have reasons why we decided to do the 24 day challenge in the first place and it is that reason that will give us the strength to stick it out and give it all we have. If you are having trouble and need help you should contact your AdvoCare coach for guidance, or I will be glad to help in any way that I can, we all want you to succeed!!!
- Check out my Advocare 24 Day Challenge Recipes here
Here is the official Advocare 24 Day Challenge Meal Plan, for you to download and print, it includes the plan as well as food suggestions and a schedule for when you should be taking each part of the 24 day challenge supplements.
So you have the Advocare 24 day challenge meal plan, what’s your next step?
Are you going to continue living how you are living now, my guess is you found this page because you are looking to make a change, am I right?
Coming from someone who has completed the challenge, you will look and feel so much better after just the first week that you will be kicking yourself for not doing this sooner!!
One last question and I will let you go, Are You Up For The Challenge?
If so, click the button below and lets get started!!!