Justin here I am an independent distributor for Advocare and today I want to tell you about the Advocare 24 Day Challenge.
The 24 day challenge was created with solid nutrition and convenience in mind.
You will quickly melt away fat while also strengthening your immune system and increasing your energy levels.
The best part about the Advocare 24 Day Challenge is its not a fad or some crazy weight loss gimmick!!
Nope the 24 day challenge had been used by thousands of people to help them lose unwanted pounds quickly.
The challenge starts off by cleansing your body of harmful toxins and other “junk” you have stored away, then kick starts your metabolism and weight loss by fill in all your nutritional gaps.
What Is The Advocare 24 Day Challenge
The Advocare 24 Day Challenge is exactly what it says it is, it is a weight loss and nutrition challenge that you will take over the course of 24 days.
The challenge is broken up into 2 phases:
- Days 1-10 – the cleanse phase – in the first 10 days you will focus on cleaning your body from all of the harmful toxins that are holding your back from achieving your goals and making you feel sluggish.
- Days 11-24 – the max phase – in the last 14 days you will focus on fueling your body so that you can achieve maximum results
Days 1-10 are all about cleaning out your body, your body has to be able to absorb the nutrients that your will be taking in during the max phase but it cannot do that until you have fully prepared your body by removing the harmful toxins stored inside of you.
I know it sounds kind of gross to think about stored harmful toxins in your body but trust me they are there and you will need to get rid of them before you have any chance of reaching your desired results.
The Advocare cleanse will give you the “fresh start” that you need before starting any significant lifestyle change.
During days 1-10 of the 24 day challenge Advocare you will take just 3 products from your challenge, hold the rest for the max phase.
- Adovcare Herbal Cleanse – is designed to help you eliminate the waste that is stored in your body then prepare you for maximum absorption of nutrients. The Herbal cleanse consists of 3 components – A Fiber Drink which is mixed with water, Herbal Cleanse caplets and Probiotic Restore.
- Omegaplex – Advocare’s award winning Omega 3 Fatty Oil Supplement
- Spark – Advocare’s energy drink mix that is designed to give you energy, nutrition and mental focus to keep you performing at your best throughout the day.
These 3 products, when taken as instructed will prepare you and your body for day 10-24 when you will be replacing and building up the “good” nutrients in your body.
After cleansing your body in days 1-10, its time to move to the next phase, the max phase.
In the last 14 days of the Advocare 24 Day Challenge we will be shifting our efforts to fueling our body in order to achieve the max results we are looking for.
You will take 3 products during the max phase, once you have completed the challenge, these are three great products to continue taking everyday as part of healthy lifestyle.
- Advocare MNS – Advocare advanced metabolic nutrition systems are scientifically designed to nourish your body with optimal levels of vitamins and minerals as well as the supplements it need to perform at its best.
- Advocare Meal Replacement Shakes – Did you know that skipping meals is one of the worst mistakes you can make when trying to lose weight? Never let this happen again, these delicious low calorie shakes are ready in seconds and give you the protein, vitamins and minerals as well as the energy you need to get to your next meal.
- Advocare Spark – great tasting energy drink that gives you the boost and mental focus you need to perform at your best.
Advocare 24 Day Challenge
You will not be required to starve yourself while on the Advocare 24 Day Challenge, in-fact you are encouraged to eat, just eat the right foods that will help you reach your goals.
You will consume 5-6 small meals/snacks per day while on the challenge, this should be continued once you have completed the 24 days as it will help you increase then maintain a healthy metabolism.
While on the 24 day Advocare challenge you will feast on fresh fruits, vegetables, and plenty of lean proteins.
Don’t think this is some fad diet like Atkins or South Beach where you will be eating no carbs or watching your calories so closely that you will not have time to still enjoy your life.
What the 24 day challenge is designed to do is transform you and the way that you look at your body, once you see the results from taking the challenge you will then understand what works and know that this is a lifestyle that can be easily maintained.
Water is the key to any successful nutrition plan, you will be consuming at least 3/4 to 1 gallon of water per day, this will help your body flush out the bad stuff.
You are probably wondering which foods are off limits while on the challenge, keep in mind that this is a challenge, it wasn’t meant to be easy, but if you can avoid these foods, reaching your goals will be a lot easier.
In your first 10 days you will need to avoid the following foods, this is the hardest part about the Advocare 24 day challenge and where you will prove that you have what it takes to reach your goals and beat this challenge.
You should avoid at all costs alcohol, fried foods, refined sugars, syrups, honey, corn, breads, potatoes, crackers, chips, candy, white rice, cheeses, mushrooms, dressings and creamy sauces, dried or canned fruits, lunch meats, yogurt, milk, coffee, energy drinks and sodas.
You should also minimize the consumption of oatmeal, brown rice, hummus, beans, lentils, or whole wheat pastas (you should have these items in no more than tree meals during the cleanse phase)
What you should be eating during this first 10 days is fresh fruits, green vegetables, salads, chicken, fish, turkey, eggs, lean red meats, lean ground beef or turkey, tofu, almond milk, avocados, natural peanut butter, and unsalted cashews or almonds.
This will probably be a pretty drastic lifestyle change for most people, but keep in mind that it is only for 10 days and the point is to get the harmful toxins out of your body and not at new toxins.
Once you pass the first 10 days which I know you will, you will move into the max phase meal plan which is very similar to the food choices from the cleanse phase but not as restrictive.
You will be adding in a lot more complex carbohydrates and other items that were off limits in the cleanse phase.
The Max phase is broken down in two types of days, “Burn” and “Refuel” days – on burn days you will be increasing your intake of healthy fat and lean proteins and on refuel days you will be allowed to increase your intake of starchy carbohydrates and fruits at breakfast and lunch only.
The great thing about the max phase is you can snack on fresh veggies at any time when you are feeling hungry, you really cannot eat too many.
Click here for more specifics on the Advocare 24 Day Challenge Meal Plan
Advocare 24 Day Challenge FAQ
The Advocare 24 Day Challenge cost is very reasonably priced at only $190.25
You will receive:
- 1 Box of Herbal Cleanse – Citrus
- 1 Bottle of Advocare Omegaplex
- 1 Box of Advocare Spark Mandarin Orange
- 1 Box of Advocare Spark Fruit Punch
- 1 Box of Meal Replacement Shakes in your choice of flavors – chocolate mocha, chocolate, berry or vanilla
- Your choice of Advocare MNS systems – Max C (Appetite Control), Max E (Energy) or Max 3 ( for weight management, appetite control and overall wellness)
- Complete instructional guide
** Make sure that you pick the meal replacement shake flavor and which MNS system you want when ordering from drop-down list.
*** There is also a non dairy meal replacement shake option which contains no animal proteins for just a little more.
Working out is not required to achieve good results with the Advocare challenge but as a rule of thumb, you should be doing some sort of physical activity for at least 15-30 minutes each and every day.
You can only get the Advocare products from an authorized Advocare distributor, buying from places like eBay or Amazon could result in you getting expired product, and you will not have the full knowledge and support that you get when you purchase from an authorized distributor.