Hello and welcome to my Top 10 Advocare 24 Day Challenge Tips for success
Whether you are just looking around for information about the Advocare challenge or you have already ordered your challenge but wanted some advice from someone who has already completed the challenge, these success tips will greatly improve your results and your overall experience.
I am Justin Woitena, Advocare independent distributor, Advisor and Advocare product expert.
First off, thank you for considering Advocare to help you achieve your weight loss and wellness goals.
Before I dive into my Advocare 24 Day challenge success tips, I wanted to tell you a little bit about my experience with the challenge.
When I was first introduced to the Advocare challenge, I was 280 pounds and felt absolutely miserable each day.
I was drinking at least 2 Monster energy drinks just to get through the day.
My diet consisted of fast food, pizza, and just about any kind of junk food I could find.
McDonalds and other fast food chains were where most of my meals came from.
To put it nicely, I had let myself go.
Don’t believe me, check out this before picture of me.
I knew I had to do something different or I would quickly find myself over 300 pounds and it would be that much harder to find my way back.
So, just like you I jumped on the internet and searched for as much information as I could find about weight loss and what diets were out there.
There were millions of fad diets and and some that we have all heard about, but for me the one that stood out was the Advocare 24 Day Challenge.
I really wasn’t into packaged meals delivered to my door or drinking 2 shakes a day and starving myself.
I knew if I could find a diet that allowed me to still eat foods I liked, I would have great success.
I kept hearing about the Advocare 24 day challenge and remember reading one success story after another.
So I decided to order my first Advocare challenge and was super excited after reading so much about the challenge.
While I was waiting on my challenge to arrive I did some more digging and found these great resources that helped me plan my meals, put together a grocery list and prepare myself for the challenge.
Here are those free resources, which you are you are free to use.
These will help get you prepared for the challenge while you are waiting for yours to arrive, you should also work with the person who sold you your 24 Day Challenge if you have any questions, or feel to reach out to me either through the comments section below or you can contact me here.
So now, when my challenge arrived, I had a solid plan for the next 24 days, I had been to grocery store to get what I needed and had planned out my meals.
My first challenge was a little rocky at times, not because of the challenge of because of me, while I was prepared from a food standpoint I was still trying to figure out the best way to do things and achieve the best results.
I ended my first challenge down 17 pounds and 2 belt sizes, but more importantly I learned a lot about how the foods we eat affect so much of how we feel each day and how much energy we have.
I actually just received my next Advocare challenge today and an super excited about starting it on Monday.
This will make my 4rth time completing an Advocare 24 Day Challenge, but this time I have decided to add two companion products to my challenge bundle, Catalyst and the Can You 24 Workout DVD series.
I know I can lose 20 pounds this time and I know the Can You 24 Workout dvd series will get me there.
As I go through this challenge I will be posting my new Advocare 24 Day Challenge Review which will be a journal of my experience and results.
Be sure to join my email list to get updates on my challenge results as well as all of the updates and special offers you will only find here at my blog.
Sorry I got off track a little, you came here for my top 10 Advocare 24 Day Challenge tips and here I am giving you my life story.
So now what you came here for.
Top 10 Advocare 24 Day Challenge Tips
1. Eat Right – This is the single most important tip that I can give you, if you follow the guide that comes with your Advocare 24 day challenge and eat the recommended foods, you will see amazing results.
The following 9 tips will help you increase your results.
2. Be Prepared – I have provided you with what you need to get yourself ready so that you have everything you need when you receive your Advocare challenge. Pay close attention to the instructions on when you should take each of the components of the system.
3. Partner up – you typically will have much better results when you take the challenge with someone else. You can each push on another to stay on course and be each others encouragement.
4. Maximize your snacks – you are allowed snacks while on the challenge, make sure you make the most of them as they will be what will hold you over between meals.
I typically keep hard boiled eggs and raw unsalted almonds on hand at all times just to make sure I have a healthy snack available when needed.
5. Foods to Avoid at all costs –
- Soda and Coffee
- Fried Foods
- Refined Sugar
- White Starches (white bread and white pasta)
- Dairy (yogurt, cheese, cottage cheese, milk, etc)
- Heavily Processed Foods
6. Exercise – While exercise is not required on the challenge it will help you maximize your results.
I would recommend shooting for 30 minutes of physical activity each day, the Can You 24 workout dvd series would be a great addition to your challenge bundle.
7. Rest – Getting the proper amount of sleep allows your body to get the rest it needs to perform at its best and will ultimately help you achieve the best results.
8. Track Your Intake Each Day – It is important to keep track of the foods, calories, carbs, fat etc that you intake each day.
I recommend the “Lose It” app which is available on both Iphone and Android.
9. Drinks LOTS of water each day.
10. Don’t stop on day 25 – The challenge is designed to transform your body and the way that you look at the foods that you eat.
It would be a complete waste of time to complete the challenge and then go back to the way that you were before the challenge.
Many people continue their Advocare supplementation long after the challenge is over, I use most of the challenge components on a daily basis including:
- Advocare MNS Max 3
- Advocare Omegaplex
- Advocare Spark
- Advocare Coreplex
- as well as Catalyst, Rehydrate, O2 Gold, and Thermoplus
Advocare 24 Day Challenge Tips
You now have all of the tools that you will need to make your Advocare challenge a success.
I am here if you have any questions at all about the challenge or anything else you would like to know about Advocare, just leave me a comment below or contact me here.
If you have not done so already, check out my Advocare 24 Day Challenge Review where I will break down the entire system in full detail.